Wrist Temperature Measurement with Face Recognition Terminal for Fever Detection
COVID-19 has forever changed our world, and moving forward, we must change how we interact socially, protect ourselves and others, and provide safe spaces for the public.
Implementing a Wrist Temperature Detection Camera System in doctors’ offices, schools, airports, warehouses, production facilities, event venues, and more allows you to be proactive and can provide real-time alerts for individuals whose body temperature surpasses the normal threshold set.
This economical system features quick deployment and can have you up and running in no time!
Benefits of a Wrist Temperature Detection Camera System
- Deter ill employees, visitors, or contractors from coming to work since they know they will be screened
- Proactively enhance safety by screening for fevers, including those who are unaware they have a fever
- Be an early adopter of a process that will allow fever detection to help protect employees, customers, and other visitors within your facility
- No-contact temperature measurements
- High-efficiency scanning, 20-30 people per minute
- Quick, easy deployment
Why Use an Automatic Temperature Detection Camera System?
This system utilizes a unique combination of thermal technology and video analytics, allowing facilities to detect body temperatures and alert staff of anyone with a high temperature.
The complete system is comprised of a face recognition terminal and a temperature module. Optional floor stand available. Request an estimate today.
Why Measure Temperature at the Wrist and Not the Forehead?
- More accurate: wrist is in sleeves which is better than the forehead, especially in winter
- Easy to measure: arms are more flexible than heads
- Easy to install: forehead measurement requires temperature module aiming at forehead but wrist measurement does not
Features of the UNV OET-213H-BTS1 Temperature Detection Camera System
- Real-time temperature detection and screen display
- High temperature voice alarm
- Privacy Mode Option: Wrist temperature detection only (not capturing face image)
- Door Opening Method: Face, Password, QR code, Card
- Temperature Range: 30°-45°C (86°F to 113°F)
- Temperature Measurement: 0.1°C accuracy, 0.3°C deviation, 1cm-3cm distance
- Face Recognition Accuracy Rate: >99% (>90% with a mask)
- Face Recognition Time: 0.2s
- Face Capacity: 10,000
- Screen: Touch Screen, Size:7 inch, Resolution: 600×1024
- Installation: Wall mounted (hardware included) or floor-stand (requires external bracket)
- Download Data Sheet