Plug & Play Wrist Temperature Screening Pole
Providing safe spaces so we can interact socially is important during pandemic times; protecting ourselves and others has become a priority.
Implementing a Wrist Temperature Screening Pole in doctors’ offices, office buildings, financial institutions, factories, warehouses, schools, event halls, and more allows you to be proactive and can provide real-time alerts for individuals whose body temperature surpasses the normal threshold set.
This system is easy to assemble and will have you up and running in minutes!
Benefits of a Wrist Temperature Screening System
- No-contact temperature measurements with quick readings
- Deter ill visitors from entering your business
- Proactively enhance safety of employees by screening for fevers, including those who are unaware they have a fever, and help avoid cross-infection
- Reduce labor costs with equipment monitoring verses paid staff monitoring
Why Use an Wrist Temperature Screening Pole?
This system features non-contact temperature screening on a height-adjustable pole. This system is easy to use, sets up in minutes, and allows you to start protecting your employees and customers quickly.
Request an estimate today.
Why Measure Temperature at the Wrist and Not the Forehead?
- More accurate: wrists are in sleeves and provide greater accuracy than the forehead, particularly in cold months
- Arms are more flexible than heads for positioning and screening
Features of the UNV OTC-513 Wrist Temperature Screening Pole
- Accurate and fast temperature screening
- Abnormal alarm and counting features
- Pole-mounted with two height settings
- Real-time display of measured data on 7" LCD touch screen
- Face privacy protection