Thermal Body Temperature Measurement Camera for High Traffic Operations
COVID-19 has forever changed our world - how we interact socially, protect ourselves and others, and provide safe spaces for the public.
Now you can be proactive in monitoring the body temperatures of individuals visiting your facility and receive real-time alerts for those who surpass the normal threshold.
The dual-view infrared TIC-500 from ULV is a dual-spectrum infrared body temperature rapid screening instrument mainly developed on the principle of thermal radiation. It uses a non-refrigerated core and low signal-noise image processing technology.
This heat-tracking thermal body temperature measurement camera is a great solution for larger scale operations and facilities such as schools, casinos, hospitals, and factories.
Benefits of a Body Temperature Detection System
- Deter ill employees, visitors, or contractors from coming to work since they know they will be screened
- Proactively enhance safety by screening for fevers, including those who are unaware they have a fever
- Protect employees, students, customers, and other visitors within your facility
- No-contact temperature measurements
Why Choose the UNV TIC-500 Thermal Camera System?
The UNV TIC-500 is a non-contact, real-time, continuous, and accurate temperature measuring system with high-sensitivity that can handle large volume detection during busy times such as shift changes at factories. A dedicated software system can be used to visually display the temperature information of screened individuals.
Features of the ULV TIC-500 Thermal Body Temperature Measurement Camera with Blackbody
- Bi-spectral infrared body temperature fast screening
- Highest temperature cross cursor positioning
- Point, line, rectangle, and irregular area temperature screening modes
- Human body temperature abnormal alarm function
- Automatic capture of moving face targets
- Supports wearing a mask to identify the face area to avoid false alarms from non-face high temperature objects
- Filters out false alarms from non-human heat sources (such as hot beverages)
- 500W high-definition visible light function supports face temperature screening mode, intelligently analyzing face targets and measuring body temperature, and supporting multiple alarm linkages
- Dual light temperature screening linkage can draw regular and superimposed temperature screening information on visible light image