Multi-Person Thermal Body Temperature Measurement Camera for High Traffic Screening
COVID-19 has forever changed our world - how we interact socially, protect ourselves and others, and provide safe spaces for the public.
Now you can be proactive in monitoring the body temperatures of individuals visiting your facility and receive real-time alerts for those who surpass the normal threshold.
The UNV TIC-2221 & TIC-2531 dual-spectrum thermal bullet network camera is a rapid body temperature screening instrument that supports facial recognition and alerts when no mask and abnormal temperatures are detected.
This heat-tracking thermal body temperature measurement camera is a great solution for larger scale operations and facilities such as schools, casinos, hospitals, and factories.
Benefits of a Body Temperature Detection Screening System
- Deter ill employees, visitors, or contractors from coming to work since they know they will be screened
- Proactively enhance safety by screening for fevers, including those who are unaware they have a fever
- Protect employees, students, customers, and other visitors within your facility
- No-contact temperature measurements
Why Choose the UNV TIC-2221 or TIC-2531 Multi-Person Thermal Camera Screening System?
The UNV TIC-2221 or TIC-2531 are non-contact, real-time, continuous, and accurate temperature measuring system with high-sensitivity that can handle screening large volume detection during busy times such as shift changes at factories or entrances schools. A dedicated software system can be used to visually display the temperature information of screened individuals.
Request an estimate for the UNV TIC-2221 or TIC-2531 today.
Features of the ULV TIC-2221 & TIC-2351 Multi-Person Thermal Body Temperature Measurement Cameras
- Thermal & Optical dual-spectrum image, dual video with single IP address, adaptable to more various scenes
- Starlight illumination
- Support human body temperature screening which should be used with black-body
- Support face detection
- Support mask and human body temperature attribute collection
- Support alarm when no mask and abnormal temperature are detected
- Support audio and light alarm
- ONVIF Conformance